Any opinions about this?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
oh, i thought you were talking about ups or fedex or somthing like that, haha.
but seriously guys, i used to work in a shipping department. we'd get packages back all the time cause ups would f em up so bad. one time, ups broke a metal fan impeller. i mean this thing was solid. i packed the sh!t out of the box too. we're all like "how the f did they break it??" we received shipments delivered by ups, and the boxes would be in PIECES. of course they never took responsibility. and fedex sucks, but at least they dont beat the hell out the packages. we packed for dhl, but i dont know how good their residential service is. its always worth a shot. ALWAYS buy insurance when you have something delivered by ups or you are sending something. they don't give 2 sh!ts about your package. i swear these are the people who got fired from grocery stores cause they put the eggs and fruit on the bottom. there, im done.

ryon527

Reaction score
the best was the boxes taped together when fedex shipped cdubb's front lip. that was really bad. haha

ryon527

Reaction score
well to end my story. I ended up calling up the place and they said we're sorry we only have the side skirts in red. I was like well the auction said red or green. so I ended up just returning the rear lip and getting my money back. sucks, i'm just going to get the type r lip in the spring and be done with it. I thought about it and I was like i really don't feel like having the stock side skirts sitting in my house anyways. oh well.

Back