Any part for 5 speed swap

kashmeister

Reaction score
i got the half shaft, vss and reverse sensors

Interested. I am going to pick up the tranny over thanksgiving break. Do most trannies come with the VSS and reverse sensor? Or will I have to get them...

And do I need both the half shaft and the intermediate shaft? someone was saying only one of them was needed.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
Interested. I am going to pick up the tranny over thanksgiving break. Do most trannies come with the VSS and reverse sensor? Or will I have to get them...

And do I need both the half shaft and the intermediate shaft? someone was saying only one of them was needed.

halfshaft /intermediate shaft - same thing..

not sure about the tranny question

kashmeister

Reaction score
you do not need the passengers cv axle. just fyi.

edit- well, unless yours is bad.

I'm not sure if mine is bad. If I accelerate hard throttle more than 50%, I hear a faint squeeling noise front the passenger side. I have no idea what it is and its not annoying or anything, its just there. It like a little girl saying "eeeeeeeee". It was happening before i changed the rotors and pads. and once again not a shreiking scream. its very soft, if you have the radio on you won't notice. And its hard to tell if the window is up

The only thing I can think of is the intake or maybe wheel hub, but it definitly can't be the axle right? axles make like popping sounds

kashmeister

Reaction score
i got the clutch line i bought
its missing the rubber hose and the slave cylinder as badger said.

Back