Anybody have any suggestions?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Well, I'm new to the 6GA family.. I think I'm the youngest member as well.. lol, anyways, can you guys give a 16 year old some suggestions on how to efficiently and legally make enough money for some Function Form Type 1 coils? :aznrun: I'll soon start to post pics of the CG6.. by soon I mean when she's painted and all that good stuff. <3 haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Get your Member's RIde thread up and running asap.

Get a job, you're 16, movie theatre, mall, restaurant, the list goes on.

Unless you plan on inventing something or winning the lottery, looks like you'll get those coils by the sweat of your brow.

No shame in that.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I do plan on setting up my member's ride thread real soon after the car gets re-painted.. I'm paying for that as well..

And I do plan on getting a job sometime soon as well, but I'm more of a "get money quick" type of guy. Lol, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
save up. and look for deals. i used graduation money, doing car audio installs and i sold my xbox to get my coils

WestKoastHonda

Reaction score
I didnt wanna spend any of my hard earned paycheck so I sold my second set of rims & my bike to buy mine. Look around & see what you can put on Craigslist. You'd be surprised what people will buy/trade

Last edited:

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Well, I'm new to the 6GA family.. I think I'm the youngest member as well.. lol, anyways, can you guys give a 16 year old some suggestions on how to efficiently and LEGALLY make enough money for some Function Form Type 1 coils? :aznrun: I'll soon start to post pics of the CG6.. by soon I mean when she's painted and all that good stuff. <3 haha

There you go RedRyder. :p
As for car audio installs, trust me when I say there are not that many bassheads in Miami.. I know how to do window tinting, car radio install, all that good stuff. And, I'm still mechanicly inclined so I could probably even start doing simple stuff in my driveway? Lol

Back