Are there actually any benefits to having a full nose bra?

SABStable

Reaction score
I don't see the point in the full nose bra at all. My dad, for some reason, wanted it on the Accord again. So it keeps a few bugs and rocks from hitting your radiator, anything else? And the cons, like the carpaint tanline that I'll eventually have to deal with, since I live in SoCal? :coffee:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I would never have one. I've seen to many times the damage they cause in the long run. Plus, they're ugly. Imo

SABStable

Reaction score
tumblr_m3s8alLUou1qhuj0ko2_1280.jpg
Yeah, I really shouldn't have told my dad I took it off...lol. He flipped out like the car was gonna go in a matter of minutes after it was off. I mean, if the cars ever gonna go out, its going to be because of the crappy transmission, not a few bugs and rocks.

Well, I guess I have to drive ugly for a while. :ugh:

SABStable

Reaction score
Yeah, thats why I didn't argue, theres no point in doing that. Just gotta wait till I start paying for my own insurance and whatnot.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yep what allGO said.

I like the nose masks that just cover the front end of the hood. But even then the sun damage will be different. The full masks I don't like, plus small rocks and stuff gets trapped inside them and can scratch the paint.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
Car bras = hideous and tacky

I can see putting one on if say you are going on a long trip, but otherwise it is tacky as sh*t. It reminds me of those couches that people leave wrapped in plastic, or how some people leave the protective film that comes on their electronics

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I can see putting one on if say you are going on a long trip, but otherwise it is tacky as sh*t. It reminds me of those couches that people leave wrapped in plastic, or how some people leave the protective film that comes on their electronics

Haha I like that analogy

Inline4

Reaction score

+1

this is the perfect explanation

Back