Ati damper for f23 ???

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I only ask because I am building and boosting my motor over the winter/hopefully not summer.

hav'nt herd of anyone running one of these yet

mraw112

Reaction score
Whats the point of dampening your crank pulley? Unless your running extremely high rpms and are worried about destroy your crank key or something theres no point at all. The torsion your engine sees from the crank pulley is nothing compared to what it sees on the other side. You dont see people destroying engines from removing dual mass flywheels. Unless you get some pleasure from knowing your ac and alternator never see high impulses again theres no point

drax89

Reaction score
Anyone ever confirm that this does fit f23a1 motor ? Running one now? Im looking at part # 918468 for a motor Im building outside the car and heres one on ebay :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330879736267?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Talked to someone and ATI and like first post said they werent much help, Couldnt confirm whether it fits or not. They did say I could send in stock pulley and theyd custom make one for 750.00 ! Guess that after that it would be normal price for everyone else. Anyway, just curious if anyone ever installed this on their f23 ?

drax89

Reaction score
Refer to the first page. It fits, so do it.

"It works " is all I got from the first page.....I want to know who actually has one on their car if anyone does and what their impressions / experience is with it

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I'll be looking into one of these too, so I am following this thread too for any proven answers. If no one else chimes in I'll still end up getting it lol.

Back