they dont think it
Reaction score
www.[B]f[/B]uckyeahcanada.com :canada:

also,

lolsroyce.gif

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
remember... even when you think no one sees you stealing those bags... he's watching..

:jarred:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I will be the nice guy and let you into a little secret. You are going to have to put probably close to 1500lbs to make your car look "lowered". Not slammed, like Prokit lowered. I am guessing but I had 350lbs of rock in my trunk and it made no difference. Now, that is almost twice the weight capacity of our cars. That makes it extremely dangerous. I have ridden with 5 people in my car who were all on the heavier side (besides me), and my car actually had a very noticeable difference in handling and breaking, in a very negative way.

So, it's not just gas mileage and acceleration.

JDMEpitome

Reaction score
This thread . . . is . . . a . . . fail . . . :fail:
I agree with whoever it was that brought up the fact that not only will adding 1500lbs. of weight effect MPG, but also handling, and braking. It's not worth it . . . Just save up for the coilovers instead of getting angry at "pops". Last time I checked at least your employed. Idk, I tune out all of the bull**** about the social side. Grow some and get a job and become a hard working citizen rather than a moocher who steals his "pops" watch or whatever. Just seems like your complaining about how you can't get money, so your going to screw your car (and your dad to some extent) over with all that added weight. Whatever. . . :flipoff:

Last edited:
Back