Auto to manual question

rouvem

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum so i will first introduce myself, as rouvem (row-vum). I have an 02 accord coupe se with an auto tranny, and was wondering if it is possible to swap the 02 auto se with the ex 98 manual?

rouvem

Reaction score
lol thanks, i just wondered if the se was something that was too special for the trans swap. i did search and found lots of info thanks

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
No. It means nothing to powertrain. Only thing that differentiates powertrain is v6 and i4, auto and manual. And then there's rear brake differences. I never searched this, but was ABS an option or standard?

kevo

Reaction score
No. It means nothing to powertrain. Only thing that differentiates powertrain is v6 and i4, auto and manual. And then there's rear brake differences. I never searched this, but was ABS an option or standard?

Option I have no ABS I own 02 se:D

CHID0

Reaction score
As long as you get the proper ECU you're all set.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
No. It means nothing to powertrain. Only thing that differentiates powertrain is v6 and i4, auto and manual. And then there's rear brake differences.

Option I have no ABS I own 02 se:D
Now that I think about it..... I'm not even sure if I have ABS. I've had to brake really fast before, it vibrates like its ABS, but it makes a solid skidding noise... Do I have it or not? I've had to do that in my parents cars, but they're 2012 so I assumed they just did ABS a little different.

Back