BEE-R rev limiter install

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I doubt you have anything in the F23, but, I could be wrong.

Want full potential out of a G23?

You need to completely blueprint it with forged and titanium internals. Boost it, go meth/water injection and run an EMS.

mo.v6accord

Reaction score
Re: BEE-R rev limiter install.

who said its stock. u make ignorant comments. u should ask about something you dont know. for all you know i could have it fully built. my f23 isnt stock ive got pistons, rods and camshaft. but i want even more power which is y im gong h22 head. honestly u make me laugh. who would buy an expensive piece like that for a stock car. hahahah kiss my a..
:skurred::skurred::skurred:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sooo....

Big wing, rev limiter, supposed built F23, stock suspension, assuming stock wheels also...

Did I miss the flashback to 1999?

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score
Wait.... You want to keep it OBDII but run a G23 swap?

Want the full potential ?

You should have just went OBDI, chip p28 ecu with H22 basemap.

You're never gonna get the full potential with OBDII and OBDI has way more tuning options compared to OBDII.

But other than that, good luck on the build.

i just said i dont want to convert it now. obviously when i build the motor i will convert.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score

You need to completely blueprint it with forged and titanium internals. Boost it, go meth/water injection and run an EMS.

i do a little every month. i took care of bolt ons and suspension the few 2 months. now its cosmetics and then engine work. have parts still in packaging for the motor. i even have a bisimoto built camshaft and i contact them directly for parts. even have them make custom parts.

Mycousinaccord

Reaction score

Sooo....

Big wing, rev limiter, supposed built F23, stock suspension, assuming stock wheels also...

Did I miss the flashback to 1999?

well since the accords are a little light in the *** end and slide out kinda easy the wing helps alot with weighing it down. it looks good to its not ricey if done right it gives you an auto x look.

Back