• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
how are you getting 550 a tank? if you getting 26 mpg x 17 gals shouldn't u only get 442 a tank?

man, I WISH I was getting 440~miles/tank, one can dream....

oh, and I just tossed out guesstimates, turns out I was doing 18mpg, now around 22-23, mostly city driving though, long highway driving I've had it up at 29-30, minimal stop + go, you know the deal.

Last edited:

-bl-

Reaction score
i used to get 600km/tank in my f23, but now i swapped for an f20b and im getting around 500km/tank. I wish it was 600 still lol, mind you i need to clean some stuff still..

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
its a 4 door and yes its a f23a.My daily driver.....

hm, well I get about the same mileage, and i've got the 6, mostly mixed city too. If its a consistent thing, maybe check your cat? 470 for the f23 sounds pretty low unless you drive it like it's stolen...

truWarier02

Reaction score
F23 auto here, and I usually only get about 340mi per ~12.5gallons, which is about 26 or 27 mpg. Not impressive, but not too bad I guess. I would think I could get about 30 with the way I drive (about 65-70 mph on highway) 80% highway 20% city.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Winter .... All city driving too..

Hmmm comparing to just some of you this mileage kinda sucks?? What Kind of solutions can I look at? Or is it maybe due to winter?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1ymxff

-bl-

Reaction score
Winter .... All city driving too..

Hmmm comparing to just some of you this mileage kinda sucks?? What Kind of solutions can I look at? Or is it maybe due to winter?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1ymxff

I wouldn't worry man im pretty sure its just because of winter in your case, my millage typically drops by 50-100km/tank when winter hits. theres a lot more fuel being used to warm everything up and not to mention starting the car when its all cold and leaving it to warm up for a while.

Back