Big change coming. **PHOTOS ADDED - WHEELS & SUSPENSION**

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I am finally getting my suspension installed that's been collecting dust for a year and am very excited. I wanted to find a nice set of 18" rims before I lowered, and I didn't find exactly what I wanted until a couple months ago. I know you lower the car before you install rims, but I really wanted a new look, or moreso a transformation, so I thought why not do suspension and new rims both at once. :rolleyes:

I am dropping my car off today after work and they will be installing the shocks/springs tomorrow. As far as I know they are the most highly recommended suspension shop in the city, plus they are Koni installers so I'm feeling good about it. Not to mention that when I told them how I tried to install it (w/Coupe2000) the right rear horizontal bolt was rusted inside the foot of the strut and they knew what I was talking about.

Anyway if everything goes right, come Thursday I'll be lowered on Koni SP1's (yellows) and Eibach Pro's. I know, conservative drop but I want to take it easy and see how everything goes as my car is a DD. We'll see how the drop looks with my 17's, but come Friday I'm slapping the 18's on, and absolutely cannot wait!

I'll just take this moment to say I freakin love this site, it really helped me find the right setup for me.

Not too thrilled about the rental I'm getting :ugh: but o well.

Yee haw.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Big change coming.

Did someone say rental? Drive it like you stole it! :driving:

:lawl:

Ride should be looking good after. What wheels did you get?

dtraill27

Reaction score

nice im getting my prokit put on next week. cant wait to see teh results

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Did someone say rental? Drive it like you stole it! :driving:

:lawl:

Ride should be looking good after. What wheels did you get?

haha since I only need a rental for a day or two i got the cheapest thing they had. these are the only circumstances under which i will drive a compact car. :puke: needless to say i will be spending a lot of time on the site until i get my car back because i will be embarassed to go out in public! :lawl:

I bought a pristine set of RH Evolution C2000 Limited Ed's that are 18x7.5 +42.
picture.php

Cannot wait to have a more beefy, athletic stance!

swollen_cu

Reaction score

you're cars gonna look 4x4 still with that drop, especially with the fact that you are putting 18's on it.
BUt nice rims none the less!

dtraill27

Reaction score

what kind of rental did you get lol:lawl:

and what are you doing with the other wheels you have right now

truWarier02

Reaction score

^agreed. i was expecting sportlines at least. great looking rims though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Can't wait to see the change man! No, you will not look 4x4 haha. I am only dropped 1.7f 1.5r on Neuspeed Sports with 18" rims, and people tell me I still look 4x4 :boohoo: (I beg to differ :)) Just do whatever suits you, it will still look badass. Pro-Kits are a pretty good drop too, way lower than Neuspeed Sports.

Waiting anxiously to see them C2's on there!!

Last edited:

tnguyen600

Reaction score

Can't wait to see the change man! No, you will not look 4x4 haha. I am only dropped 1.7f 1.5r on Neuspeed Sports with 18" rims, and people tell me I still look 4x4 :boohoo:

I beg to differ :)

Waiting anxiously to see them C2's on there!!

doesn't matter what your car looks like anymore b/c you got snail :lawl:

Back