-bl-'s MATTE WHITE Coupe (56k) UPDATE

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: My 6th Gen Accord Coupe and future thoughts!

Guys he already bought the spoiler. OP, it is pretty large, I would say it needs to be complemented by a full lip kit to be pulled off. Overall though, I think the OEM spoiler looks better, or go with a lip spoiler.

Anyway, what fogs are those? They look like a little like the 98-00 OEM style, but seem bigger.

Always like DEP w/bronze. That motor looks clean. The car looks nice so far, good work. :)

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

are you using the stock tranny or the f20 trans?

and no to the spoiler lol.

looks good tho

-bl-

Reaction score

nicee coupe!! and summer rims!!
i did my winters the same color and brand =D
i say no to spoiler too lol

Looks good so far. I also suggest skipping the spoiler. OEM spoiler or maybe even a little lip spoiler.

How's the F20?

yeah i think what i am going to do then is just redo my stock spoiler, because the clear coat is nearly gone on it lol. The rest of the car has fresh paint.

Good choice on the rim paint juiCyyaccOrd!

The f20b is fantastic! never been happier! LSD and good power =) its a great engine!

-bl-

Reaction score

Guys he already bought the spoiler. OP, it is pretty large, I would say it needs to be complemented by a full lip kit to be pulled off. Overall though, I think the OEM spoiler looks better, or go with a lip spoiler.

Anyway, what fogs are those? They look like a little like the 98-00 OEM style, but seem bigger.

Always like DEP w/bronze. That motor looks clean. The car looks nice so far, good work. :)

Yeah i did already buy it haha, but i can just sell it. thanks for the complements! the fogs were just ebay fogs, i would not recommend buying them haha, they looked good but cracked when i went through this winter so i removed them and am planning on going OEM for fogs now.

are you using the stock tranny or the f20 trans?

and no to the spoiler lol.

looks good tho

I did a complete swap so its the manual f20b tranny and motor and also the ecu is the f20b ecu.

Raul

Reaction score

hey man I say yes to the wing west spoiler. Try to get the full wing west kit too and it will match the spoiler very well. Long time ago I saw an accord with full WW lip kit and the 3 piece spoiler. It looked bad ***!

imo no spoiler = baldness. I know it does not have any function but hey does the lip kit have any function besides looking good?:poke:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

Looks good. Im another advocate of function and form type 1's, so I need say no more. And another for losing the spoiler :D Regardless, welcome!

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score

Nice Swap! I too rock the f20b :) only I dont have the lsd trans( stock p2a8) and Im obd1

-bl-

Reaction score

hey man I say yes to the wing west spoiler. Try to get the full wing west kit too and it will match the spoiler very well. Long time ago I saw an accord with full WW lip kit and the 3 piece spoiler. It looked bad ***!

imo no spoiler = baldness. I know it does not have any function but hey does the lip kit have any function besides looking good?:poke:

Yeah i definitely want to put one a full lip kit, they look sooo good on this car! yeah still unsure about my spoiler though, i've seen a few in my local area and they look pretty nice, almost like a stock spoiler but larger, the pic i posted does no justice.

Looks good. Im another advocate of function and form type 1's, so I need say no more. And another for losing the spoiler :D Regardless, welcome!

Good to hear there are at least 3 ppl so far that have recommended me these coilovers and they seem very affordable for coilovers, im highly considering them!

Nice Swap! I too rock the f20b :) only I dont have the lsd trans( stock p2a8) and Im obd1

Even without the lsd its a sick motor!

Back