Black Interior Pics

ccordex00

Reaction score
You know, the top part, right below the window, where the passenger airbag and the defrost vents are.... i'm sure there's another name for it but can't think of it right now.

it's brown...I thought abt taking the piece out but after removing some parts i figured that it was way complicated for me..

CHID0

Reaction score
Looks like you did a solid job, the armrest is iffy though.:p The upper tan parts kinda throws me off. Are you planning on leaving it two toned like that.

what's the red thing?

That's a madtyteJDMroadflare

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
David, you should definitely do the top brown section of the dash. Talk to Justin when he gets back from Florida. His turned out really good on his accord. Only thing is he recommended using a low gloss paint to reduce glare. He didn't remove the dash, just masked up the glass and everything else in the interior. That's what you should do!

The black looks good when there's enough of it.... but there's not enough of it yet. lol. :hide:

Keep it up bro.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Here's another idea..... pull the dash out and get it flocked (Velvet type coating).
Would be different, and you can get it flocked in Black

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If only the 6GA sedan came with the black/charcoal interior options the Coupe did........

Still, good job, the armrest, yeah, looks like it needs some reworking, but the rest, nice.

Back