Boredom after a car wash...nothing fancy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
You're riding high and dry and what is that sticker on the passenger side? Dont waste any money on it until you get suspension.

Sticker is for a little home side business thing i run for extra income.:beer2:

Looks good. Time for some suspension work.
That is upcoming on the list next along with the rims and possibly painted calipers. The thing is i'm more into finding the parts now then putting them on as then it can be all put on when the weather clears next year.

Looks like Adverting Sticker for his side business.
Correct sir:beer:

WizyWiz

Reaction score
well done sir. shiny = mmmmm:)

question.

would you say those window sills eliminate alot of wind noise if at all?
or do they prevent air from blasting you in the face going down the highway?
thanks

001Stunna

Reaction score
well done sir. shiny = mmmmm:)

question.

would you say those window sills eliminate alot of wind noise if at all?
or do they prevent air from blasting you in the face going down the highway?
thanks

The window visors for me actually have no wind noise at all. I tried them at 100-120km/h on the hwy and there was no noise. However when coming home last night there was actual wind(not considering the wind created from going 100-120km/h) and wind noise was heard just a tad.

If you're planning on getting them though have a read in this thread..
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24928&page=3

I got mine for a tad less then $40 CAD shipped to my door but they're the stick on types with 3M tape. There's also the inchannel ones which you can now get for about $50USD shipped (remember to use the promo code)

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah most of the veterans on here will pound you for having to get suspension, but i understand its not exactly cheap, close to 400+ usd for a decent simple strut/spring combo.
As far as the mods on your to do list, those are pretty much mine too:rofl:

001Stunna

Reaction score
^ lol well i can understand the whole push for suspension as it does give the car quite a better stance knowing that when honda made our cars its like they thought they were making suvs lol. But simply as you said cost is one thing and other is i think its better if i get all the parts first instead of doing disassembly and assembly 100 times plus i just wouldn't put them on first and run them through canadian salty winters first thing lol.

As for other mods ive just been slacking...never get time to spent the whole day with the car one day.:ownedrun: I've got the front lip(already pained) along with the civic fogs but when i'll put em on will be a mystery lolz.:thinking:

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Well all this got me thinking lol...
Neuspeed sport springs(1.8F 1.7R) on Neuspeed/Koni Shock Yellow(adjustable)

Yay or Nay?????
...gotta keep in mind that car rides with 4-5ppl on it quite the times so it does go lowerrrr even on stock suspension, and also there is quite the bumps in roads in here. Any1 have the above setup however...any pics for reference?

001Stunna

Reaction score
3 days after the car wash :p
eqzbz6.jpg

35irku0.jpg

mafj8h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back