Bosch Icon Wipers

white beauty

Reaction score
yeah ive had these wipers for some time now, and with orlando and miami downpours, i have to say they work flawlessly, still think they are too expensive for wipers though, but i would buy them again

Fish

Reaction score
Re: Product: Bosch Icon Wipers

the passenger side wiper doesn't curve enough to hug the very end of the windshield

Does this happen to everyone else's car too? I bought some Bosch replacement wiper units before, and this happened. Bothered me so much that I went back to stock wipers and just changed the blades. It's just about time to change my blades again, and the Icons look pretty good, but I know this little thing will bother me a lot.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
These wipers should come stock on all cars...ever. Barely ever creates streaks and look better than stock ones.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Re: Product: Bosch Icon Wipers

Does this happen to everyone else's car too? I bought some Bosch replacement wiper units before, and this happened. Bothered me so much that I went back to stock wipers and just changed the blades. It's just about time to change my blades again, and the Icons look pretty good, but I know this little thing will bother me a lot.
Mine are lifted slightly on the far right, too. It doesn't bother me. It's easy to overlook when they work so much better than other wipers.

00Accord35

Reaction score
Read this review and went down to Autozone to get some. Wraped the Accord and my wifes Odyessy with them. After the first heavy ran with her driving home from work she told me it's the best part I've every bought. So they must be could they mad a wife happy.

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
I just got mine few days ago. My car looks more sleek, I haven't got chance to use the wipers tho, not until 4-5 months from now. We never really have rains here in LA :D

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i bought some this week and i swear to god i'm never buying a different set of wipers for any car ever. these are the ****!

Back