Brake Lights

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I was at a nearby meet around my area and I noticed one of the cars there had blinking brake lights? Every time when the driver press on his brakes, it would blink like 5 times. I was wondering do you guys know how he did that and can we do that on our accords too? Thanks in advance.

Bax

Reaction score
He was just confused on whether he should stop or not. :lawl:

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
He was just confused on whether he should stop or not. :lawl:

lol i knew someone was gonna comment something like that about his braking. But idk how I would explain it, it looked like turn signals but where his brake lights are? haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Some newer cars have been fitted with warning brake lights. A flashing brake light is suppose to get the attention of the driver behind, more than a solid shinging brake light. So this was an older car you saw it on? If so, that's a bit of custom wiring.

About as pointless as the sequential turn signal on the Mustang, if you ask me.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Some newer cars have been fitted with warning brake lights. A flashing brake light is suppose to get the attention of the driver behind, more than a solid shinging brake light. So this was an older car you saw it on? If so, that's a bit of custom wiring.

Thank you for explaining in a better detail of what I'm talking about! But yeah, that's the only reason why I want to do this on my accord cause I tend to apply my brakes a few times before I stop so I can get the attention of the driver behind me.

Raul

Reaction score

i love those turn signals on late model Mustangs!

Bax

Reaction score
I like the turn signals on the mustangs, but ONLY mustangs.... it's so lame when douches with an Eclipse try to imitate it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i love those turn signals on late model Mustangs!

Apparently it's actually a throwback. One of their models from the old days did it.

I like the turn signals on the mustangs, but ONLY mustangs.... it's so lame when douches with an Eclipse try to imitate it.

I saw a guy who modified his previous gen Stang to do it...except it wasn't LED. It....looked....awful.

Back