Brand new blue point impact gun + snap on sockets

MrLazie1

Reaction score
I see someone went to uti and graduated and selling what they got from uti. :p

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I need one of these, but don't currently have a compressor to run it. Looks good though, glws.

slowrider87

Reaction score
i just feel that my craftsman tools work perfectly fine. might as well make a profit with something i never use.
lol.. i have craftsman sockets and some weird brand impact. they work great, but i would trade them for snap-on in a heartbeat. why wouldn't you keep the snap-on set and sell all the craftsman. you only need one, so keep the better one.
I need one of these, but don't currently have a compressor to run it. Looks good though, glws.

i feel your pain SiR. i've had all my air tools sitting around being useless cuz my compressor sh*t out on me.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
i have never seem a guy downgrade TO craftsman on something like this...lol glws though
I wouldn't see it as too much of a downgrade. Lifetime warranty that is honored at any Sear's store versus having to wait on the exact truck you purchased the Snap-On from to make a return... which takes forever most of the time. No dealer likes to loose out money and hand someone a $500 impact gun for free. At least that's my experience with Snap-On.

slowrider87

Reaction score
I wouldn't see it as too much of a downgrade. Lifetime warranty that is honored at any Sear's store versus having to wait on the exact truck you purchased the Snap-On from to make a return... which takes forever most of the time. No dealer likes to loose out money and hand someone a $500 impact gun for free. At least that's my experience with Snap-On.

you may very well have just changed my mind on the subject.

Back