Brent's Fitted Coupe (No 56k)

LeAccord

Reaction score
So I was in my Marketing class on the first day of the semester today, and we had to stand up and say our names and something to remember us by. I stood and said, " I'm Brent and I love cars." The professor then asks, "What do you drive?" I answered, " A Honda Accord," and the entire class erupts with laughter. It was too funny. ****in haters hahaha

They just don't know how ****ing awesome it is . Once they see it, they be mirin' :lawl:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Haha yeah I should. Maybe a little pretentious though, don't you think?

Hell, I would. But that's me.
I like to show others my car will get looked at more than their daddy's mustang because it isn't something you see everyday. You know? I love my car. It's my passion.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Just got done uninstalling my oil pan and getting it welded and changing out the gasket, and all I can say is, Wow, what a pain in the azz. I can confirm now that the f23,f22, and h22 oil pans all use the same gasket but the f22 and h22 have a slightly different shape that will not allow the oil pan to slide between the subframe and the transmission. Hopefully I'll be getting a skid plate soon so I never have to replace another oil pan.

Back