Broke up with my girlfriend..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sonnick is a single man again :naughtyrun: :naughty:

joo come visit meh in socal? :boink:

/gheyness :roy:

u did what u had to do man... u still keeping in touch with her or keeping ur distance? anyhow, gl with ur future relationships bro :beer:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
ive been single for... almost 2 months :run: and i'm lovin it! though i do have another girl in mind :hide:

better make the time of your single life before the next girl comes :thumbsup:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Haha I hear you guys. Thanks.

I want to still talk to her she is a GREAT girl and I want nothing more than to keep in touch and be friends. I think eventually we will be, but I think she's kind of pissed at me right now..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ever since ive broken up with my girl i kinda like being single again, no drama and stress free

been rockin the single life for 2 years now a days, haha. lovin it....still, haha.
:rwerd:

its been a year for me, and im 100% sick of hearing other people argue and bitch and whine about every little thing. makes me go "wtf is wrongggg with you?" :eh:

ive been there man...breaking up when things were good or at least alright. lol last serious gf...broke up like memorial day weekend last year, but never spoke again. thats just the way it has to be sometimes.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Hey, I think it's cool ANYTIME Bryan posts, lol. He doesn't post as much anymore :sad:

That being said, I know EXACTLY where you're coming from man. Had to do the same exact thing this past summer, but we had been dating for 2 and a half years. lol. Wanted to still be good friends... eh, we're cordial but don't really talk cuz she still brings meh teh drama :run:. I think you'll come to be very happy with you decision, and just be optimistic about remaining friends. Girls respect guys who wanna remain friends, cuz so many just wanna dump their girl and run, haha.

GL wit everything bro, you should come on more often you 7th gen bitch! haha, jk bro. :thumbsup:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
i had to dump my girl and "run" lol.. if not, i know i'd beg for her to come back eventually..

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
this is talkin from experience..ive been wit mah girl for 6yrs goin on still

but there were rough times....and wen i did hit that single status on and off i used to ponder...should we still be friends...should we still talk...should i call her...wat if she doesnt call me

this is how i went about it...y was there a break up...because there was a conflict of interest....so that means there was a disagreement....wen regular friends disagree at this point do u guys still call each other and be like "well i cant stand u and i need to be away from u...but i still want u to be able to still call me and stuff" does that make sense to u guys

i said fawk it.....i took it as if u didnt want to be with me...its ur loss...im not tryin to sound all cocky...but i think im a great person and someones gotta be out of their fawken mind to not want to be in my life....thats my 2 cents

6genaccord

Reaction score
sonnick where you at on LI? I usually try and get a bunch of local guys together (my boys from forums or just friends) for a drive or a photoshoot or something. now that you got that free time let me know if you want i'll hit you up!!!

As far as the breakup, I feel you. From the way you describe it I've been in similar situations. I've felt bad and guilted myself in the past until I realized - You might have an amazing connection with her as a person, and as two people you might make the greatest friends. Unfortunately, because you're a guy and she's a girl you turn it into a relationship, which eventually you find out doesn't work. Some PEOPLE are meant to be soul mates in a platonic way and others in an intimate way. I hope you can keep her as a close friend though.

Nonetheless, in a couple months you're going to look back and KNOW you made the right decision.

Back