Buddy Clubs and Toyos! (56k)

kn0x47

Reaction score
nice work. i was actually on your car domain page right before i clicked this thread. hah...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
reminds me of the ITR wheels
yeah the DC5 ones from certain angles, I agree
looks sick man
thanks dude!
Looks sick. I'm not even a fan of white one white but i love this. Good work
I just had a feeling when I saw that they offered these in white that I should get them. I love the effect now. Thank you!
nice
watches well with the car
thanks, I agree
i like it so far... get the lip and ur set
I think so too. I've already got a dremel and someone to paint it ready so I just gotta order it.
nice work. i was actually on your car domain page right before i clicked this thread. hah...
haha nice!
looks cool.
thanks man
sickkkkk! finally.. wow.. man.. perfect.. lovely.. man.. i wish i had cash..
I know, it took forever. I had to save up for a while to get all this done, this was basically my christmas present to myself. Hopefully with my new job things won't take so long in the future.
LMK if u want to sell the nuts! I need a set in red also
I'll remember you asked. Keep in mind they're like "jdm red" so they actually look fuschia colored from most angles. Still really cool looking though, but if you were set on them being deep red I'd say check out some of the other lugs they have on here: http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=L1
look good...golf clap...
thanks Dinz :thumbsup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
if you had gold wheels, that pinstripe would look alot better. but man these are so fresh.. better prepare for a wheel wash every 1-2 weeks lol

:lawl: I got you beat, make that every time I get home. I'll probably take a damp towel to them to get the brake dust off at least. You're right about the pinstripe, I might even take it off when I get the lip...cause this car needs more white.

Back