Buddy Clubs and Toyos! (56k)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Rich-Rob didn't do one, I think moleman is the only one that did, but it was pretty thorough, so it should help for when you're ready.

Yeah I was about to say, I went looking for it to no avail. Alright cool, this will help greatly.

oodie

Reaction score
im not a fan of the p1s but it looks fking goooooood on your car :thumbsup:

X2 I think they are good looking wheels but the width gives it a sunking in look,with the big fenders of 6th gens. Car looks good i bet it will be hard to keep clean.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I ordered my new lug nuts and wheel locks today, should be here before the weekend. Should make a subtle difference in the look because they're all gunmetal and gold colored. I need to go back to my friend's garage next week and lower the front end another 0.5"-1.0" too, it doesn't have the stance I liked when we lowered it on my stock wheels. If I have to roll the fenders so be it.

im not a fan of the p1s but it looks fking goooooood on your car :thumbsup:
thanks dude, I'm really pleased with the look myself.

X2 I think they are good looking wheels but the width gives it a sunking in look,with the big fenders of 6th gens. Car looks good i bet it will be hard to keep clean.

The fenders will just have to compensate with swallowing the wheels when I lower it more haha. They have to be cleaned every two days to avoid brake dust building along the perimeter of the inside. My neighbors already think I obsess over my car so seeing me out there doing it isn't anything new :lawl:

Back