bumping normal?

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
hey man i went through the same thing coilover sleeves and stock struts, and mine gave out, just blows the seals, and the ride is even worse, so i switched over to kyb agx in the rear and koni yellows up front and ditched the coilover sleeves and just got sportlines, now i love my ride smooth and a decent looking stance as well......So grab up some good struts soon.........:thumbsup:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
why spent 100+ on a "megan" name when they are the same as no name ebay 20$ coils? If anything the skunk2 coilsprings rode decent.

I had my 20$ ebay coils on my stock struts.lasted a few days before they blew.rode horrible.I couldnt even fit the coil collar over my stock struts so the front was just a the spring.ha

Fuzz

Reaction score
The bumping could also be hitting the stock bumpstop also.

Change your shocks ASAP. Name Brand. Megan is like el' cheapo.

There are only 3 things that matter in a car. Tires, Suspension, Brakes. Do not mess with, or screw up, or cheap out on these parts.

accord02se

Reaction score
alright so you guys think i should get rid of the coilover sleeves?if so can anybody give me some link on some good coilovers and shocks/struts to go with them?why will oil be leaking?

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
alright so you guys think i should get rid of the coilover sleeves?if so can anybody give me some link on some good coilovers and shocks/struts to go with them?why will oil be leaking?

i suggest taking them off immediately. Put your stock suspension on until you can afford a good suspension setup. because a bumpy ride can also fck up other suspension components like your control arms.

as for a good suspension set up. review this thread.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16578

Back