CanAm Meet for the 2011 year update/process status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i'd travel as far as like 400 miles there. anything more and i probably wont go since
1) my car will shit out on me, i know it
2) thats $100, just for gas
3) i'll already be bored as shit driving by myself
4) driving that long hung over will suck, and i'll probably still be drunk when i leave...ive driven just 3 hours hung over as shit once and if it wasn't for 3 5 hour energies, i'd be 6 feet under :lawl:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
i'd travel as far as like 400 miles there. anything more and i probably wont go since
4) driving that long hung over will suck, and i'll probably still be drunk when i leave...ive driven just 3 hours hung over as shit once and if it wasn't for 3 5 hour energies, i'd be 6 feet under :lawl:

Legit. Party hard.

eggs

Reaction score

Man up... I did the entire drive last year with a horrible hangover you can ask John ans Kevin they will tell you and dude depending on where we go.. If its in ct we can meet up and caravan there.. Since you technically have driven to my area before

And we do stop at rest stop for the important things like gas and starbucks.. On the way back kevin carrie Tom and i wouldn't stop at a rest stop unless it had a Starbucks in it (that was actually carrie and I who made that rule)

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hey hey hey...... I had no contribution to the Starbucks rule.

Guys, this snow has really been f*cking people over here. We'll get you an update when we actually have one. Don't worry, CanAm's a-comin'....

matty2013

Reaction score
Man the drive home was brutal, just ask anyone who saw me at breakfast Sunday :p
I slept in the Dennys parking lot for an hour before leaving on a 7 hour drive home :p

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i'll just start stocking up on 5 hour powers for the whole weekend though, **** sleep, sleep is for the weak, and the 3rd cousin of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back