uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Talk about Accordian... badum tshh

Update:
Here is my DD until then...

20121019_081312.jpg

20121019_081418.jpg

2012 Honda Fit Sport

How are you liking that ride? I was really looking into a 2013 Fit in white for my DD

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
get the fit EV :drool:

if u want, u can buy my car.. 124xxx miles on it

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Not a fan of electric cars but every time I see a Fit, especially in white, I want one even more.

OP if you end up getting a coupe, the looks will grow on you for sure. Sporty yet classy. The 7th gen 6 speed v6 is very nice too :)

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Update:

The car is located at coparts in San Diego. The car still has ff coilovers, tl front strut bar, wicked rear camber kit, momo pit stop hand brake with leather boot and mint driver side retro fit head light and fog light with wire harness.

road trip..:driving:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Aaw... I so did not want to see this... I'm sorry, man. The most important thing is that you are okay. I'm sure your ride was there to protect your life, and she was able to fully accomplish on that. I know it is painful to see your favorite ride go away, but I will be looking forward to seeing your new ride! Keep your chin up!

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
sucks to see such a beautiful car get destroyed. glad your ok tho, hope the search for a new ride goes smooth and insurance isnt mean either about paying you

I received my check for the value of my car within 5 business days from my accident. It was more than I expected.

Talk about Accordian... badum tshh

How are you liking that ride? I was really looking into a 2013 Fit in white for my DD

So far, I like it. It's a perfect DD for me. It gets great MPG and $35 fills up the tank.

At least the fit isn't a bad car for DD + it's wesome gas milage.

+1.

:( ... Funny though that they put the engine/motor guarantee badge. That thing is toast. You should have seen the huge black cloud of smoke that filled the air after the engine was reving after the accident.

Aaw... I so did not want to see this... I'm sorry, man. The most important thing is that you are okay. I'm sure your ride was there to protect your life, and she was able to fully accomplish on that. I know it is painful to see your favorite ride go away, but I will be looking forward to seeing your new ride! Keep your chin up!

Even though my car is totaled, I'm thankful that I'm alive. I'm glad that my gf was not me during the time of the accident and that both driver were able to walk away fro this crash without any scratch or broken bones. My focus right now is getting better ( Chiro/physical therapy) and then finding another ride after I'm back to 100%.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Best wishes for a speedy recovery man. And glad you have a car in the meantime. Life's not so bad, right. :)

Back