cassette adaptor

Mikey

Reaction score
Every couple of weeks or so I make a trip. 250miles--3.5hours...each way.

I have satellite radio. Thats all in good fun until Im about 40miles away. I start losing signal and have to surf for a clear station. Thats no fun.

There's also local radio. Again, fun until I have to go surfing for new stations.

I also have a 6-disc. Better, but then I have to remember track numbers and im only limited to about 75 tracks.

Then there's my phone. Android. Do you know how many tracks it holds? Over 1000. And its even got a fancy shuffle feature.

Now, all I have to do, to get those 1000 tracks inside my awaiting eardrums, is plug in my handy-dandy cassette adapter and away it goes.

It was cheap. I got it at Wal-Mart.

I dont have to fuss with any auto-rewind or reverse. It plugs in and plays for hours on end. Did I mention the sound quality is pretty good? Just fine for me on my 3.5 hour trip.

Now the moral of this story is quite simple really; I couldve bought a big, expensive, brand-name piece of equipment, and it probably would've served me just as well. But why spend all that money on something so simple?

Im not listening to an orchestra or a 16th century classic piece. Im listening to good old rock and roll.

The cheap one will do just fine. :)

Mcfly_

Reaction score
i bought mine for 1.49 at the 99 cent store and it works beautifully

Back