Cats aren't fond of Accords..

Skyy

Reaction score
I got out of class today, and was feeling pretty good. As the cool breeze blew through my hair, I pulled out my pack of ciggerettes and lit one up. In the distance I could see it, I could tell she had been violated. As I got closer, I admired her freshly washed and waxed paint, pearl white wheels....and cat prints on my hood.

2 ****in cats jumped on my hood. one tracked from the left, one tracked from the right. And in the middle, you could see where they intermingled.

And if that wasn't enough, they decided to drop a deuce after they were done..

My Accord has never once hurt a cat, but next time theres going to be cat food on the heat shield.

Oh, and pics, of course.

cats.jpg

I demand a strike

truWarier02

Reaction score
I had that happen before.. went from the top of the car down to the hood but the prints were like transparent.

Sucks for you that it was after a fresh wax though haha.

01accordex

Reaction score
kind of makes you want that taser alarm that I saw on google. If something touches the car while the alarm is set, it gets a 75,000 volt shock. lol. Can you say chinese food. :p

01accordex

Reaction score
theres not a company that makes them. From the article I read the guy made it himself. He lived in england and he got tired of people messing with his car. Would be interesting though.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
happens to me all the time i have 3 cats that go up and down my car but i love cats so it doesnt matter to me one is very nosy whenever im doing something she'll follow she even hopped on the engine when i was doing an oil change

Back