CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

sincity2dr

Reaction score
Wow, 500 hp, I made 600 rwhp and 700 lbs of tq with my turbo'd stang, and could have made 1000 but i never built my fuel system to support that. I just cant imagine 500 in a accord allthough the problem of front wheel drive, and its not that light of a car. congrats,very impresive. good luck I got tired of all the problems. I will do it again but it will be a full race car.
not trying to hijack your thread but i will post i a pic of my turbo mustang setup
myturbo4.jpg

frtangle2000gt.jpg

click this for a short video, of me racing a honda 929
sincitycoupe
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

CG3H22T

Reaction score
sincity2dr said:
Wow, 500 hp, I made 600 rwhp and 700 lbs of tq with my turbo'd stang, and could have made 1000 but i never built my fuel system to support that. I just cant imagine 500 in a accord allthough the problem of front wheel drive, and its not that light of a car. congrats,very impresive. good luck I got tired of all the problems. I will do it again but it will be a full race car.
not trying to hijack your thread but i will post i a pic of my turbo mustang setup
myturbo4.jpg

frtangle2000gt.jpg

click this for a short video, of me racing a honda 929
sincitycoupe
[/URL][/IMG]

I dont have any hate for the mustang . yours seems to be very quick and nicely done . I always got love for cars nicely done !!! :p

Yea its kinda hard putting down all the power , but I just got my new Tein suspension . 16 way adjustable so im hoping to see a difference with this...

CG3H22T

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
You ride is sick bro, not too many coupes in here.

Thanks man, yea I noticed Coupes aren't big . My buddy went to Daytona and didn't see any Accords . I will probably be doin U.S. shows next summer ...Hopefully the cops wont be to mean to me when i cross the border :p

jbuff

Reaction score
you have a truly amazing car CG....keep it up...ever do any shows in the states?

jess

hondababe01

Reaction score
i love that tail light conversion...looks sweet! i wanted to do that to mine or a tl/tsx headlight conversion but i don't think i'll be doing that now

car looks good though!

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of the body mods but the numbers are definitely impresive.
ever get that mod list, or the dyno done? Or perhaps you succeded in selling it, and i am currently talking to nobody.

Back