CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Sure 1/4 mile is good but theres so many factors to that , rims, tires , driver .. all that I might make a good run , but I know a few friends of mine who are by far better drivers than I am could probably shave some time off the slip . At least with a dyno slip you know the power is there..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure if you know the power is there but if you can't hookup then wants the point of all the power besides bragging rights?

Hlover

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Sure if you know the power is there but if you can't hookup then wants the point of all the power besides bragging rights?

I think that you are totally right. the truth if what really maters is how fast the car is not how much power it got. I got a friend that has a crx in the 11's and he dont got that much power. I like to see 1/4 mile numbers better those are always better for bragging anyway. A guy could always have 500 or 600+ hp but what good is it for if all you do is 12's.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice.... lovin everything... wonder how many axles u have snapped so far? lol :p

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
That car does not look good to me it's over done, the seller has been trying to sell that accord for months on ebay.

Hlover

Reaction score
not for nothing but I like his tail conversion better I like the way does lights look.

cg6boi

Reaction score
.....im not a coupe man but DAMN! i kinda wanna do the same taillight conversion on my 7thgen coupe....cg3h22t is just fancy talk for sexified

Back