CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
He posted it on tac that's where I've known of the car for the last 1-2 years it's not something that's impossible and I'll let the owner back his car up, none the less it's a show car and it's not driven daily I'm sure. From the dyno slip I seen over a year ago it said 477 whp and it was on a mustang dyno which I think reads a bit less then other dyno systems.

Last edited:

du3ce

Reaction score
Hlover said:
yea well I would like to see it my self. I am not saying that it is not but lots of people like to lie about what they got. Take this for example yesterday I went to pick up my sis from school and I park next to this cl right. So I look at it and saw this big a$$ sticker on the fender that said DOHC VTEC TURBO. so automatically I think h22 turbo, so I saw the owner sitting inside this coffee shop next to the school and I call him out to talk. So I ask him if I could see the engine cuz I would like to get some thing like that and he said no because he was sponsor and was not allowed to show it. So I said ok and we started talking about the car when he comes out and tells me that it use to be a v6 and now it is a v12. So I said v12 for real so were did you get the engine from and he says from another cl. Yes bro he told me that the cl came with a v12 in it. So that is why I am always sceptical about what people say cuz some people are just straight liars.
lmao he couldnt show the engine cause he was sponsored, give me a break, isnt that the point of being sponsored?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
...mine passed emission and I drive it at night and on the weekends, I work during the day and parking it downtown just isnt an option .....so she stays parked during the day at home in garage :)

sounds like at least a 4-a-week car

Hlover

Reaction score
du3ce said:
lmao he couldnt show the engine cause he was sponsored, give me a break, isnt that the point of being sponsored?

that's what I was thinking to. You know the dude look like a complete idiot to me. i told him to start the car for i could hear the turbo and the bov and the car sounded totally stock not even an intake sound at all. the only thing you could hear was the mufflers and the valves chattering.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Hlover said:
So I said v12 for real so were did you get the engine from and he says from another cl. Yes bro he told me that the cl came with a v12 in it.

yeah and they come AWD, twin-turbo and super-charged with like a gagillion horsepowers to the wheels.

this makes me want to share a story. my boy who talks more **** than one would find in a gas station bathroom said he was going to get a WRX and all this and that. well, he finally gets a car...a 1996 Nissan Maxima AT. fine, i'm not hating. well, he says his dad "sooped" up the car and added an extra cylinder so i asked him "damn that ****'s got 5 cylinders, how?" he said he didn't know but his dad did it...come to find out Maximas come in V6 not i4...so right there he lied. then when i finally saw his car, he said it had port and polish, bored out everything, and get this..."a tiny turbo." he revs the engine, it sounds stock. he tries to convince me there's a spooling sound there, which there isn't. i ask him to pop the hood and he said no. wow, what a dickhead. we're supposed to be boys. so w/e, i found out later from another friend who saw the engine of this "turbo maxima" there is no turbo. the excuse this time was "it's a small turbo that's hidden and it's inside the engine somewhere."

great!!!

as far as 500+ WHP, i'll buy it. for some reason people don't bull**** on 6thgenaccord.com

and if they do, the rest of us usually spots it. i remember someone came a while ago claiming like 300+WHP to beat that guy that had 280+ with nitrous and we all called bull****.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
500whp is pretty believable for me anyways..I got a friend who drives a 706whp turbo hatch..and it's his only car..so I've seen it all.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
No worries guys next summer, You shall see a Dyno sheet once she is all prepped and ready to go , few more mods to add to it . And then DYNO time.

I'm thinking mid April.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
To be honest I'm more interested in a 1/4 mile run..I mean dyno numbers are impressive and all but that doesn't me it's putting down that power properly

Hlover

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
To be honest I'm more interested in a 1/4 mile run..I mean dyno numbers are impressive and all but that doesn't me it's putting down that power properly
yea me to I think that 1/4 mile number are more impresive.

Back