CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

Spyder

Reaction score
Beautiful accord. Flows very well, but it needs some sort of flushmount spoiler IMO.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Freakin' awesome... :picks jaw up off floor: Internals? :gasp: :peace:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea man, stock mirrors honestly look the best on our cars. all the aftermarket ones never really flow with our body lines right. i shouldve just read your usename.......so you have a built and boosted h22 in there?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah honestly i think stock mirrors would be best.

car looks awesome from the front. i guess I'm the only one that isn't a big fan of the tails, they "turn up" the back end of the car too much for me if that makes sense.

still, very impressive car, can't wait for mods + dyno sheet... lol curious to see when your power kicks in with that.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
Why what setup are you running ?

plan on this

Engine: Forged H23a1 prelude head; Benson sleeved block; Benson balanced and micropolished crank; CP Pistons and rings; Pauter rods; Fluidyne Radiator; Maxbore tb & im; AEM FPR; aem fuel rail; rc 750-850 injectors; web racing cam; aem 5 pt cam gears; custom 3" exhaust; OBD-i conversion; tuning by antoine

Turbo: GT30R-GT32; AEM TRU BOOST ebc; HKS ssqv Bov; custom ic and piping; greddy full auto turbo timer; tial external wg; custom made ram horn turbo mani

Transmission: h23 tranny; phantom lsd; exedy stage 2 clutch

Interior: AutoMeter Boost/vac gauge; AM egt; Am oil psi; summit volt gauge; PLX Devices M-250 + a/f Gauge

2 yrs maybe

angelplus

Reaction score
Wow, I cant wait to see the numbers! Great conversion man, and welcome to the community! I'm sure your car will inspire others in the community :beer:

Back