CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

Browntown

Reaction score
:eek: Dude....that is a sick @ss car!!! I'm lovin' the tails. I'm gonna have to echo what everyone else is saying with the mirrors... go OEM, it's the best look for our cars. One question though..... is that a daily driver?

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Browntown said:
:eek: Dude....that is a sick @ss car!!! I'm lovin' the tails. I'm gonna have to echo what everyone else is saying with the mirrors... go OEM, it's the best look for our cars. One question though..... is that a daily driver?

Thanks man , and the car only comes out at night and one the weekends. So yeah you could say its a weekend car :)

Although I never bring it in traffic the clutch is STUPID hard to drive , and it has a lightened flywheel as well.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Probably the first accord that i have seen that looked good with the skyline tails...body shop did a nice job!!

Car looks good, any engine shots?

CG3H22T

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Probably the first accord that i have seen that looked good with the skyline tails...body shop did a nice job!!

Car looks good, any engine shots?

No motor shots yet , she is goin for a complete detailing package not this week but November 15th , before the show in Toronto on November 18th.

So I will have quite a few shots of the car ,
Including interior as well ;) I have something in this car that will SUPRISE All of you :p Probably something that is RARELY done in cars :p

angelplus

Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
No motor shots yet , she is goin for a complete detailing package not this week but November 15th , before the show in Toronto on November 18th.

So I will have quite a few shots of the car ,
Including interior as well ;) I have something in this car that will SUPRISE All of you :p Probably something that is RARELY done in cars :p

Methanol injection?

Back