cheap ebay steering wheel kits

VonDubz

Reaction score
My friend bought one for his car, and the item description named his year car and model, but when he got the wheel, and begged me to to put it on for him, there were quite a few fitment issues. On top of that its held in by cheap hardware that feel like they could shear at any moment. We ended up welding in place, well one cuz he didnt care ( feel bad for next owner) and two because I was too lazy to break out the dremel. Imagine driving and all of a sudden your steering just broke loose from the hub lol. Ebay Steering WHeel = Say No to Drugs

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It always amazes me the parts people want to cheap out on.

It makes sense to me to buy something that may or may not be quality that I need to keep a 2000lb+ object in a straight line.......:thinking:

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
My friend bought one for his car, and the item description named his year car and model, but when he got the wheel, and begged me to to put it on for him, there were quite a few fitment issues. On top of that its held in by cheap hardware that feel like they could shear at any moment. We ended up welding in place, well one cuz he didnt care ( feel bad for next owner) and two because I was too lazy to break out the dremel. Imagine driving and all of a sudden your steering just broke loose from the hub lol. Ebay Steering WHeel = Say No to Drugs

oh dang. so what what brand is reputable without being super expensive?

Back