cheap ebay steering wheel kits

likeawp

Reaction score
I have NRG Hub and Quick Release, mated with a Nardi 360mm steering wheel.....and I used to use this setup without power steering......very durable and solid

so yea, I vouch for NRG's and Nardi's quality in terms of not breaking under heavy stress and fitment......and they look good! haha

Don't buy ebay!

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i dont know why anyone would wanna remove an airbag on the driver side of a daily driver... u want style and safety get the tl/mdx wheel.. or the euro accord type r wheel

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
i dont know why anyone would wanna remove an airbag on the driver side of a daily driver... u want style and safety get the tl/mdx wheel.. or the euro accord type r wheel

with that said, what is a good used price for these wheels? I mean I've found people selling them from 50 - 150

jdm00accord

Reaction score
WHAT? No way. Where?

my friend has a 03 civic si and bought himself an ebay wheel. i begged him for his wheel, he said "idc about it, gimme $15 bucks and put my new wheel on and its yours." i was like dude ill give you $20! he said done, so i swapped his wheel gave him a crisp 20 and proceeded to install one of the sexiest honda wheels ever on my car. :147703263745b138a51

Back