Come up 99 Accord Sedan

patbel13

Reaction score
They say "One mans trash is another mans treasure" and this is what they were talking about. I recently bought this 99 accord from this guy. He crashed it and didn't have full coverage so couldn't afford to fix it. He was going to junk it so I offered him $600 and he gladly took it and signed the car over to me. Oh I forgot to tell y'all I'm a Mechanic:rofl::boink: So after calling up a few parts store to get an estimate on parts, I leaned that It will cost me about roughly $350 for: Radiator,
Radiator support, front bumper and headlamp assembly. not bad:deal: plus a $1000 black paint job. In total this entire restoration process is gonna run me 2000 bucks :run:

So here are some pics of the car check it out and tell me what you guys think about it; I'm open for suggestions also.
Front
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i253/patbel13/IMG_1289.jpg

Under the hood
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i253/patbel13/IMG_1287.jpg

Right side
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i253/patbel13/IMG_1290.jpg

Left side
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i253/patbel13/IMG_1292.jpg

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score
IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

fixed

now noone has to open 4 diff browsers.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I have some oem headlights for sale if you need them.

Cord_Sleeps

Reaction score
:peace: Hey, so yea the car isnt really in that bad of a shapeI actually thought it was worse with a almost a flat front when you said 6 billz but after seein pix i see that it just needs some love, however restoring it depends on a few things....imo

-How many click/miles?
-Overall condition ...
-Your willingness to restore
-intentions after the restore...dayilyconstant modifying etc
-Love for the specific gen (optional) but very useful

cuz Accords are amazing cars and will last as we all know ...almost forever depending on maintience and this gen doesnt look too bad either! hope this gives some insite!

patbel13

Reaction score
:peace: Hey, so yea the car isnt really in that bad of a shapeI actually thought it was worse with a almost a flat front when you said 6 billz but after seein pix i see that it just needs some love, however restoring it depends on a few things....imo

-How many click/miles?
-Overall condition ...
-Your willingness to restore
-intentions after the restore...dayilyconstant modifying etc
-Love for the specific gen (optional) but very useful

cuz Accords are amazing cars and will last as we all know ...almost forever depending on maintience and this gen doesnt look too bad either! hope this gives some insite!

-Yea about the millage part ... 150000 or so which is kinda high however considering the price I could deal with it.
- As far as intentions, this is going to be my daily ride but I want it to have a super mean look:cool:
- I was Thinkin 01 coupe front, black housings, HId's a 2" or so drop. as far as rims idk yet.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Car looks good and price is def good but i dont see the need for full paint ... original paint is the best paint ... be unique and stay with the dark purple and only repaint the hood and bumper ... put some dark gray/gun metal rims ... if u get the coupe bumper make sure u get the coupe hood as well for a better fit ... you get the foglights and a front lip slamm the car and done you got one sexy *** accord. with the money u save from paint u could get the rims lip nd fogs:beer:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking Black Housing but do you have a pic I could see of the ones you got?
Yeah ill get you a pic of them when I get home.Before you get wheels in the future I have a buddy that owns a shop called tru motorsports and he can get you anything you want for a super cheap price.

patbel13

Reaction score
Car looks good and price is def good but i dont see the need for full paint ... original paint is the best paint ... be unique and stay with the dark purple and only repaint the hood and bumper ... put some dark gray/gun metal rims ... if u get the coupe bumper make sure u get the coupe hood as well for a better fit ... you get the foglights and a front lip slamm the car and done you got one sexy *** accord. with the money u save from paint u could get the rims lip nd fogs:beer:

You know what? you are damn right, I would save me some bucks and after all the paint is in pretty good condition. I'm going to really consider your suggestion. Thanks :peace:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Here's the headlights I have , they need to be cleaned up but would great for a diy blackhouse project.
IMG_20110426_162838.jpg

Last edited:
Back