Coming Soon: TASPRO HYBRID Intakes

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
most likely the first ones will be available this week

Performance gains will not be as good as a cold air intake but the smoother/larger intake pipe will increase air velocity and we all know how well the K&N drop in filters work. Personally I like to remove the muffler/resistor box under the bumper with this kit. With that combination I feel as thought the combination of air flow and noise is perfect. But if you want an even quieter system you can leave the lower resistor box in place.

For now we will only have polished pipes but some other options are possible. Anyone have color suggestions? I could see these in gunmetal or black as well.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
GOLD!!! lol like that shrinkwrap that dre has under his hood lol...

i might make this purchase because i was just talkin bout how my intake was noisy this past weekend

simon_y

Reaction score
most likely the first ones will be available this week

Performance gains will not be as good as a cold air intake but the smoother/larger intake pipe will increase air velocity and we all know how well the K&N drop in filters work. Personally I like to remove the muffler/resistor box under the bumper with this kit. With that combination I feel as thought the combination of air flow and noise is perfect. But if you want an even quieter system you can leave the lower resistor box in place.

For now we will only have polished pipes but some other options are possible. Anyone have color suggestions? I could see these in gunmetal or black as well.

Thanks for the reply.

As for colour, perhaps the typical colours like blue and red, you already mentioned black and gun metal. There's probably other colours that people want too.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
So the best list of colors would be black, gunmetal, polished, blue, and red. Those would all look great.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
i already have the k&n drop in filter with the resonator removed. Are there any advantages using your intake pipe over the stock intake pipe?

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I don't work for them but yeah. From just a simple design viewpoint, our intake pipe is about 2.5", theirs is 3". It would allow for a smoother air flow. I mean, I haven't looked inside a stock pipe, but I'm guessing it's probably not as smooth as the inside of a metal pipe lol.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
You are correct! Intake kits create hp buy flowing more air, increasing air velocity and decreasing air turbulence. The 98-02 4cyl factory intake pipe is one of the smoother pipes in an Accord but there is always room for improvement. Plus the metal pipe looks cooler.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
So are you guys gonna take the color choices under advisement?

Back