Complete Bullsh!t.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Stop your B!tching.

:jae::jae::jae:
Message baysonR and send them pics and see what they say. If you have to pay return shipping that ruins it...so maybe just try what others have said and leave the thing lay outside for sometime. True its cold and not really hot right now but what you got too loose.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
im sad for you tyler. but just because your other stuff is going on i.e badges, rotors etc... doesn't mean you need a new car. man i can't tell you how many times i've gone through one fix (non mod) after another waiting till i could put something on worth my while. one step at a time and you'll have a reliable beautiful car! ... i've been there and yea it sucks and yea you might have to send this lip back and get a new one which takes time. but in the mean time i like how you are low now and you have a great retro fit! you got buds on here that'll help you see your car is purty sweet right now as is. then, when you get your lip (the right fitting one) it will look sexier!!!! :boohoo: im done.

Bax

Reaction score
Would there be any way to cut the lip at the hump, and somehow melt it back together? Or use some bonding agent to connect it good enough to where paint will hide it? It doesn't have to be "pretty", just smooth so it can be painted over and hidden.

I really don't want to have to pay to ship it back. :sad:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
im sad for you tyler. But just because your other stuff is going on i.e badges, rotors etc... Doesn't mean you need a new car. Man i can't tell you how many times i've gone through one fix (non mod) after another waiting till i could put something on worth my while. One step at a time and you'll have a reliable beautiful car! ... I've been there and yea it sucks and yea you might have to send this lip back and get a new one which takes time. But in the mean time i like how you are low now and you have a great retro fit! You got buds on here that'll help you see your car is purty sweet right now as is. Then, when you get your lip (the right fitting one) it will look sexier!!!! :boohoo: Im done.

+1

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sell the lip and get a WW/Xenon kit.

Will take care of everything.

If you are set on keeping this lip, then you will have to cut/trim some part of it.

From the sounds of things, it seems like it wasn't made properly, so you may want to contact the company and see what they say.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Yes my friend your rite, except I did it all by hand in my room so it's kinda of wavy in the middle wich bothers the faak out of me but, I'm doing a 01-02 coupe conversion after winter so it will do for now.

*like, cant wait to see hehe >=]

and +2 for LowerMyCG5 - couldn't have said it better >=]

Back