ComptechV6 Motor Build

ComptechV6

Reaction score
as for price, i rather not say. Since I am having a good day today, dont want to think how much money im wasting.

I should be aaround 430whp

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
this is a VERY expensive setup.. just the darton sleeves are over 1500... and the J37 parts are ridiculously expensive. That damn J37 crank is almost double the price of the RL crank. AND P2R isn't a cheap company either.

For the EMS, you can get a 4CYL cluster and an additional O2 sensor($200) then it should work properly. NVA-AV6 gave me a run down of all parts needed to get it working. I think you should send him a quick PM if you want to keep using an accord cluster.

I think with those mods, you should easily be pushing 450 on mild boost. With darton sleeves, you can push even more PSI over all of our J36/J35 builds.

What's your plan for traction? I'm currently running 245/40/18 tires, and I'm still spinning tires. With your power, you will have to run even larger tires and stickier compound to put that power to good use.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
^^ you're still spinning dude? :jae:

I was about a second away from saying, where's Paul and his knowledge on this? :lawl:

and yeah I understand, I was originally going to say you could pm if you didn't want it public at the end of my last comment

but just didn't in the end.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm glad you didn't have to part out, this is such a mean build. Looking forward to photos. :)

The R888 is a great tire.

ComptechV6

Reaction score
Im also considering using spray, but not too sure.. Once motor is done, considering going Turbo..

As for axles Driveshaft shops are in the car, so dont have to worry about breaking axles.

Back