control arm hitting the wheel well

99accord boi

Reaction score
2011-05-05005823.jpg

Had to put the flashlight on it so it will be bright enough. Control arm looks fine. The nut is a little grinded but other than that it's good. Just put touch up paint around the cut so it doesn't rust. I'm looking for pinch molding so it will be a better seal. (If anyone has a link to it, it would be very much appreciated.

Checked my height and I was a quarter inch lower on the passenger so it didn't make sense. I evened it out and it got worse. Lol. I think my adjustable dampening might not be working on that side because I'm full stiff on all four corners.

ur hole looks clean:lawl: jk

CHICOCG5

Reaction score
I KNO THIS THREAD IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD......after cuttin the hole does it still happen........

Drew707

Reaction score
I KNO THIS THREAD IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD......after cuttin the hole does it still happen........

it is old but this is happening to me so might as well search n post in one thread. how big did you cut? is cutting the tower worth it? what if i lower the front more so the uca is like resting on the tower so no more smacking noise. i feel like my balljoint is going out so im considering doing this. what do you use to cut? or would a stiffer suspension fix this?

99accord boi

Reaction score

it is old but this is happening to me so might as well search n post in one thread. how big did you cut? is cutting the tower worth it? what if i lower the front more so the uca is like resting on the tower so no more smacking noise. i feel like my balljoint is going out so im considering doing this. what do you use to cut? or would a stiffer suspension fix this?

both of u post pics of ur ride height
also do u have camber kits?

Back