cool vtec light

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
wow never knew the vtec crossover on 4 cyl accords was so low on the rpm's i hear it pretty loud on my v6 at like 3500rpms and i dont even have an aftermarket intake yet im guessing i will notice it even more when i do (sound).

yea ours at 3500 with SRI or even CAI's sounds pretty beefy.

flyspyder55

Reaction score
yea ours at 3500 with SRI or even CAI's sounds pretty beefy.

or if u just remove the lower chamber to the airbox (the part under the car)

on a side note.... this is one of the gayest things ive ever seen... if you need to have a light to let you know your vtec has engauged... then your vtec is obviously not womething worth mentioning in the first place... i think anyone who does this mod... is a tool. i mean, atleast wired into the gauge cluster its clean.... wired into a led light by your kneed where its not even visable.... just to do a mod that has no point anyway...

think of all the other useless things u could add a led for... one for when u hit the brakes (it would be just as useful, it lets you know when something is going on that u know is going on anyway)

you could also wire an extra turn signal light... maybee one for your tag light... maybee wire a light into your airbag... that way when u rearend someone because your dumbass is looking below your steering wheel to make sure your UBERCOOL VTAK light is working, youll have a light to let u know u just totalled your car

flyspyder55

Reaction score
that can actually be done pretty cheaply... look into hobbs pressure switches... just a switch that provides power at a predetermined pressure level.... if anyones interested :)

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
TC's are not gay, they're just for women. If I said this anywhere else it would sounds funny coming from a guy who drives an accord lol. :lawl:

Back