Coupe Conversion

JetLife

Reaction score
my parents are the type of people that want a so called "professional" to do it, so its right

Narftastic

Reaction score
you can still do it rite yourself, sorry but if you let your parents pay that much for something that simple its pretty damn stupid

JetLife

Reaction score
i dont know how much clearer i can be, my parents are the ppl that only want a "professional" to do. In there head they can only do it right lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
i dont know how much clearer i can be, my parents are the ppl that only want a "professional" to do. In there head they can only do it right lol

Wait until a "professional" ****s up something on the car and they bring it to another "profrssional" to fix it. If its something i can do myself, id rather do it myself. So when I **** up ill be to blame for and fix it if I can.

But i guess if someone is willing to pay that much for something, them go ahead. Installing your own bumper/hood/headlight will take no longer than 2 hours, even with someone who is a first timer.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I think I paid like 500-550 for the complete conversion (hood, bumper, retainer, paint/match, labor) which IMO isn't bad at all. IMO your only need to do the swap once, if your going to do it then do it right or don't do it at all. I love a cheap deal and I know what it's like to be on a budget and what not, but if your trying to squeeze every single penny then you shouldn't be playing with cars.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
$60 coupe hood
$75 bumper
$75 lip
$20 upper center beam
$200 paint everything

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
$60 coupe hood
$75 bumper
$75 lip
$20 upper center beam
$200 paint everything

Dude that's cheap! It makes me think my swap was a tad expensive but I can't complain, it came out perfect. Those prices are for New OEM Replacement parts or for used oem parts?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
A junk yard hood?
OEM bought it off one of NotNice homeboy

Dude that's cheap! It makes me think my swap was a tad expensive but I can't complain, it came out perfect. Those prices are for New OEM Replacement parts or for used oem parts?

OE bumper and lip (eBay) fits perfect upper center piece junkyard and paint I have a hook up

Back