Coupe fogs

Toyojake

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased coupe (01-02) fogs from ebay before? If so does it come with the switch and all the wiring needed to hook it up? or is it just the light housings?

If not, where can I get these?...maybe a little cheaper than ebay?

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I just bought some coupe fogs a week ago off Amazon for $150. I had the hardest time finding them though. Look there. My install is going terrible btw. I can't find the one pin connector that is suppose to be under the hood. Might be because I have a '99 sedan with the coupe front bumper tho. GL finding those

jdm00accord

Reaction score
ebay typically tells you what youre getting, did you read everything about it?

only thing cheaper than ebay is probably gonna be used if you can find that anywhere.

i got the 01-02 sedan fogs and it came with the wiring harness and switch. the relay was crap and the switch didnt fit. also the light on the switch never went off. i wired my fogs to my parking lights and got rid of the relay, harness and switch.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Either OEM, or there are links floating around the forum for a site which sells good quality aftermarkets, for around $150 and its not Amazon or eBay. Search around. Also these pop up from time to time in the FS subforum.

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
i got mines from amazon and it came with the whole wiring harness, relay and switch. One of the harness is useless because my car is actually a 2000 sedan lx and i did the front bumper conversion to 01 coupe. The harness is made to turn off the fogs when the parking lights are off and my car doesnt have the right connections under the dash for the harness. Overall it was an easy install. To make it even more faster to install just splice the wires to the parking lights and you dont have to run a wire through the engine bay to your dash for the switch.

22658_243766494927_803864927_3121975_7708073_n.jpg

Nismode

Reaction score
i got mines from amazon and it came with the whole wiring harness, relay and switch. One of the harness is useless because my car is actually a 2000 sedan lx and i did the front bumper conversion to 01 coupe. The harness is made to turn off the fogs when the parking lights are off and my car doesnt have the right connections under the dash for the harness. Overall it was an easy install. To make it even more faster to install just splice the wires to the parking lights and you dont have to run a wire through the engine bay to your dash for the switch.

22658_243766494927_803864927_3121975_7708073_n.jpg
Is that a 98-00 Grille in your 01-02 bumper?

Back