cracking down on the washington racing scene..

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
medallions, eh? So if I were to hang a Domo-kun off my hitch does that mean I wanna race too? lolol

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I was going to bring that up earlier.

I mean, what is with the reasoning behind some of these cops on these task forces these days

they look at these cars and they actually think a different intake has been added (on a CIVIC) for extra power. If you say that, and you want me to take you seriously as someone mandating the law...you're not off to a rapid start Mr. Automotive Tech Institute graduate

:lawl:

and the plush toys being hung is more an indication of.....*drum roll* liking anime, or anything Japanese because it's mad tyte jdm.

no surely sir, it means I want you to race me. Are you seriously looking at my Eric Cartman plushie? Well I'm going to have to kill you and your entire family, that's what that represents.

likeawp

Reaction score
good infotainment.....the directors know how to make fun of the scene to the average viewers.....I like how they're making fun of 4 cylinder motors too haha....this is definitely geared toward the domestic crowd

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I remember seeing another video where this cop was talking about a SAFC/VAFC. He was like all they gotta do is push a button and it turns this car into a race car....LMAO

jdmcg3

Reaction score
heres a pic i took when i was out there one night..

304183_275999995752082_100000262513915_1123979_1175507726_n.jpg

jdmcg3

Reaction score
@ jeff.. ive always drooled over your sig pic... but never noticed youre in Oregon.. photo shoot this summer?

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Did anyone get a ticket in the pic? I'll be down for a photoshoot! I'll be going up to Seattle in march or so for Nissan fest at evergreen so it's coming up !

Back