dadams 2008 Honda Accord EX-L

dadams

Reaction score
nice

why four door? the coupes look better in this gen imo

sedan for insurance reasons... still under 25, the coupes look nice, but i can hold more females in a sedan. (tho i hate having a full car, unless its filled with females) and the only thing thats really different on the coupes is the rear. everything else is the same. the interior on the coupes they cheaped out on... no day/night mirror, and some other small details

^^ probably has a family

a family of women :D

imaricer:)

Reaction score
sedan for insurance reasons... still under 25, the coupes look nice, but i can hold more females in a sedan. (tho i hate having a full car, unless its filled with females) and the only thing thats really different on the coupes is the rear. everything else is the same. the interior on the coupes they cheaped out on... no day/night mirror, and some other small details

oh cool. dont get me wrong the sedans look good too. its just cars keep getting bigger and bigger.

and i feel you on the insurance. also didnt know the interior between the 2 was any diff. never really looked inside them.

dadams

Reaction score
oh cool. dont get me wrong the sedans look good too. its just cars keep getting bigger and bigger.

its longer... and the higher door panels, and the lines make it seem larger... but it doesnt seem that big to me.

With a family of women your bound to be buying diapers soon :lawl:

nope that wont happen if they know whats good for them

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the color, agree with future plans. I think tinting the clear part of the tails and possibly painting the chrome part of the grille to match the body would look nice. I have not seen it done though. 19's are great for an 8thgen, looking forward to progress!

Back