Danvar´s 98 Coupe A/T 56K Warning

Crono139

Reaction score
Any plans for new sideskirts, and a rear lip?

danvar

Reaction score
Thanks to all...
I´d love to get sideskirts and a back lip but I´m a little tight on $$$$ right now.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for all your compliments guys :beer:

As far as the wheels no... they are not the racing Hart´s Evolution. Initially I wanted those but couldnt afford them. As it turns out a friend of a friend was selling his Civic and was hoping to sell the rims also. They looked so similar to the R/H taht I jumped on them right away. To be honest, since they came with no center caps, and dont have a brand printed on them anywhere, I dont know what they are. LOL.

Hmm. I think...the next time you take your wheels off you should check the back of one of them for manufacturer. :hihi:

bovodo

Reaction score
Hmm. I think...the next time you take your wheels off you should check the back of one of them for manufacturer. :hihi:

all 1 piece Racing Hart C2's (like mines) are replicas, they're not bad wheels or anything, they're just aren't made by Racing Hart themselves. The 3 piece Racing Hart C2's that Moleman has are the real deal. but thats for the ballers ($$$$).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
all 1 piece Racing Hart C2's (like mines) are replicas, they're not bad wheels or anything, they're just aren't made by Racing Hart themselves. The 3 piece Racing Hart C2's that Moleman has are the real deal. but thats for the ballers ($$$$).

Yeah I'm not willing to lay down that kind of money for wheels. I have no problem with the replicas, I am just trying to find out how to find them. Is there a manufacturer that made your replicas?

danvar

Reaction score
Well...... I knew they were replicas cause I know there was no brand.... but out of curiosity thinking I may have have missed a logo somewhere I took out a tire to make sure.

But nope...... no brand. Still love them though.:D

Back