DarkElegance919 Dropped on Hayame Coilovers! *56k...don't even*

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
Damn man, that looks really nice. How much did you pay for the coilovers?
i paid $300! and with shipping it was $377 on EBAY! :thumbsup: It was BRAND NEW too! haha

the drop did a lot for you :). Very nice.
haha thanks man, i agree looks and performance wise. but comfort...naw haha

looks excellent, i like the slammed look better....it sat perfect!! Are they full coilovers or sleeves?
haha thanks man, yea i really liked it slammed but it made it hard to get around. they are Hayame Full Coilovers. Here's the tread i made when i got the coilovers.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6052&highlight=hayame+coilovers

nexTOme

Reaction score
300?? that was the DEAL man....i still cant choose between omni street or tein basic....

nexTOme

Reaction score
^^ thx alot man...and yes, ive decided to go with omni....both will satisfy my goal, but the fact that tein does not come with pillow ball joint totally made me steer away from it.....you know the whole extra work i would have to go through while taking my stock susp. apart.....

but yeah man, cant wait till my drop....i love how your car looks with drop....very nice....

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
very nice car dude, perfect looking accord there. i like the drop and the rims. the rims is for sale?

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
haha thx man! well i'm not sure if i wanna let them go just yet, but i'm just testing waters rite now. y? ur interested?:deal:

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
if it's a good deal, i might take it. right now i'm still saving for coilovers. what kind of rims is that? yours is 5 lugs or 4? i have ex with v6, so i have 5 lugs.

do you have any picture of that rims in stock height?

Back