Deputy Beats the S**t out of a........

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i was suprised by that first kick... he kicked the shyt out of her... but honestly i dont know how i felt about this because yea as an officer to uphold the law especially in a juvy hall, you have to have a level of self control... but then there are some people who are to mouthy that makes me want to crack them in the face...

rizzy99

Reaction score
I know a lot of cops that are really cool and i respect, but it's s***head waste of human space like that give all cops a bad name.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
That guy needs to resign or some homeboys might show him a little love in the streets......no one likes men hitting women. That's an automatic beat down call.

likeawp

Reaction score
Definitely no sense of self-control at all for an adult especially one enforcing justice on others. Any education on human development would inform him that the mindset of adolescents are rebellious by nature. Their sense of responsibility haven't fully developed; they need time and self-confrontations to fully develop intellectual composure. Using brute force will only make them hold grudges against society and express their execrated feelings in unhealthy ways.

Be a cop to serve upon principles of protection and guidance , not to worsen the potential of brighter futures.

epic phail =\

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I give it a 50/50 that he'll walk. Now on the other hand I wish he'd go to jail for it and have a run in with some old friends.

dynasty

Reaction score
*note to self* never throw shoes at a police officer.

Back