DH`s 2000 coupe

cjsaccord

Reaction score
:drool:
I can't wait to see how things go with the clearance of the engine I'm hoping for the best dude.

DH48

Reaction score
Am not dead.

Look what someone left in the trunk of my civic.
PIC000216.jpg

2 splines for the clutch :)
PIC000218.jpg

Still got 5h of work so can take it out of the box and see what i have later. Now i am just missing the drivers side inner CV joint. :) Will be in the UK from 26-30.04 so might get lucky and find the part there.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Love all the crazy stuff you're doing with this car. What about bolting the 6mt up to the C30?

DH48

Reaction score
Thx well i hope it works out to :D

Well the price was the same for a TL- 6 speed and the 5 speed. But the TL does not have a LSD. The NSX transmission has it from the factory :)

PIC000225.jpg

The shift linkage is under the transmission.
PIC000226.jpg

It has all the sensors on it so that is goof but it is missing the linkage mount and a master clutch cylinder but that it no problem to find. Also found a cheaper way to get NSX parts. I can now order them form the US and have a friend send them here. Would have save over 120 euro if had ordered from the US.

Pic of the input shaft.
PIC000227.jpg

DH48

Reaction score
correct 270 + 15 hp :) Thats what the UK site is advertising aswell.

DH48

Reaction score
Small update:
Can now cross the driveshaft off my "needed parts" list. Found the whole left driveshaft on sale @ rockauto.com. It was the last one and got it for 140 euro ~180 USD.

Need to figure out the shif linkage. At the moment just by connecting a civic 03 shifter and linkage to it it, looks like it is working in a mirror image way. Might have to make a adaptor to change that.

So 3-4 weeks of university to go and then can get to work on the car again :)

Shadow1

Reaction score
Forget the university. Get to work on this. Lol.

Dern man this looking to be a nice swap.

DH48

Reaction score
Forget the university. Get to work on this. Lol.

Dern man this looking to be a nice swap.

Lol i would but my masters thesis is about done. ...aaand still have to wait for the driveshaft :D
DHL economy was the or something was the name of the option they had so 2-3 weeks I think.

Back