did they make OEM window visors?

TypeG

Reaction score
got a friend that tells me he has seen them before.

did a search on here but could only find conversations about WeatherTech visors.

any pictures of them would be cool. later.

FNCONE

Reaction score
I Have OEM Not Sure About The Coupes...:sorry:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Just because they say Accord on them doesn't make them OEM.
There's a shit load of china made visors on eBay that are so called "JDM"
The closest thing you could get are the 7th gen oem visors & trim them to fit our 6th gens. It has been covered on the forum before.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Akingkhan.....tsk tsk, i feel offended. Mine Are OEM not ebay JDM.... Franky Rocks STOCKY KOCKY ONLY!!! lol.... I may be new to the site.... but no rice here...
Mine do not say ACCORD on them like the CD5 Accord, and mine are not trimmed... fit perfect....
"Just because" i say OEM dont assume ebay JDM... Jumping the gun buddy,... show me a link to the discussion ill add to it...

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Akingkhan.....tsk tsk, i feel offended. Mine Are OEM not ebay JDM.... Franky Rocks STOCKY KOCKY ONLY!!! lol.... I may be new to the site.... but no rice here...
Mine do not say ACCORD on them like the CD5 Accord, and mine are not trimmed... fit perfect....
"Just because" i say OEM dont assume ebay JDM... Jumping the gun buddy,... show me a link to the discussion ill add to it...
:pics-stfu:
Damn near every part has a factory stamp on it, I would love to see the stamp on your "OEM" visors
You could search this forum all you want & no one has OEM visors. You think out of the 11+ years of the 6th gens existence it hasn't came up a time or two & that your the only person that has them?????

I'd like to see too! :hat:
+1

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i believe the asian accords have the oem visor option... not 100% sure tho...

Back