Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

nexTOme

Reaction score
very nice Dinz can't wait for the next update, do you have any more pics of your blackhousing headlights... what color, and what kind of paint did you use?

BLACK housing my frnd....:D

duplicolor's black spray will do the job....time to hit up search?
also, danny has retro

j30A1

Reaction score
BLACK housing my frnd....:D

duplicolor's black spray will do the job....time to hit up search?
also, danny has retro

:mad:I know it's black housing, that's what I said in my post, I also know how he did it... My question was not oooooohh what is that or where can I get it?!

Simply what paint was used, and if he could post more pics(diff. angels)..... because I have SEARCHED, and there are different styles of masking....:squintfinger:

nexTOme

Reaction score
:mad:I know it's black housing, that's what I said in my post, I also know how he did it... My question was not oooooohh what is that or where can I get it?!

Simply what paint was used, and if he could post more pics(diff. angels)..... because I have SEARCHED, and there are different styles of masking....:squintfinger:

:D dont be angry

i thot you had asked what color...so i answered with BLACK....LOL
but umm yeah....there are many ways to do black housing, but its not something you cant figure out by looking at it tho......let me see danny's headlight and see what i can tell you....

nexTOme

Reaction score
IMG_9991.jpg

ok from that picture, i can see that danny kept both amber strip per headlight....

also, he masked off deepest part of the blinker reflector, but not all....so he painted most of it....

thats all buddy....:D

nexTOme

Reaction score
oh and use high temp paint to spray these housings.....its really easier than you think.....and lets not hijack this thread n e more....if you gotz n e more questions, try search, or you can pm me :D

j30A1

Reaction score
oh and use high temp paint to spray these housings.....its really easier than you think.....and lets not hijack this thread n e more....if you gotz n e more questions, try search, or you can pm me :D

:thumbsup:thanx, I was really just wondering the type of paint, it looks kind of like satin black but :thinking:....where is Dinz anyway

Back