DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
swap in a zc or b-series :naughty:

tht car loks to be in great condition tho

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Clean classic man! Definitely good for a DD, with a little spice. Makes me want to get a dedicated DD car.. The Accord is up to 125k ODO now, it's all perfect, everything works, but I never want that to change. I wish miles didn't accumulate.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
yea i really was getting pissed about HAVING to drive the s2000 everyday....in traffic not allowed to do anything fun...it really took allot of the fun out of it....now when i drive it....it is way more fun

btw it is a dual point 1.5 litre engine....with a 5spd transmission....lots of fun to drive

i think at least 3 of the brakes work :D

GlassJAw

Reaction score
pretty sure honda stopped with carbs with 1989 models...accords for sure, civic/crx SIs were fuel injected...

That's one thing the US guys have over JDM, Japan was still producing Carburated cars well into the 1990's..... I got a mate that just set up dual 45IDA carbs on his D15B Powered 1993 DC1 Integra.

I've been trying to get him to do a B18C with VTec killer cams with his Carb setup.

Anyways, to bring this back on topic..... I say B16A it, lower a little, some Work Meisters under there and you will have a reliable daily with a tiny bit of poke.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nice little DD Danny!

Don't put any money into it though.... focus on the Accord!!!!! :omgbd:

By the way, I am paying homage to your Accord with my SSR GT1 wheels on my TL :hihi:
You're the first person I thought of.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
swap in a zc or b-series :naughty:

tht car loks to be in great condition tho

it would seem that way...basically anything the previous owner touched and did them selves i've had to redo...i don't see how they drove it....the rearview mirror was non usable...3 tires had screws in them...the brakes barely worked...my alternator nearly just fell off...oh the fun...

on the good side...the adjustment pulley for the AC screwed up and they installed a new compressor....so i got a new compressor for no reason....the system does hold good vacuum so all i gotta do is buy a new pulley and belt for like $55 and then put a bottle of refrigerant in there and it should even have AC!

Nice little DD Danny!

Don't put any money into it though.... focus on the Accord!!!!! :omgbd:

By the way, I am paying homage to your Accord with my SSR GT1 wheels on my TL :hihi:
You're the first person I thought of.

i am focusing on the accord more soon....i've paid off my s2000 and am working on paying off my wife's car by paying double. Once I do that I will have lots more money for the accord.

I think my wheels were more like the GT3's actually...the GT1's do have the same design...just more of a flush wheel...

Back