DIY Evap Canister Change - P1457

Discussion in 'DIY - Do It Yourself Forum' started by CHID0, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ThatDesiKid

ThatDesiKid Well-Known Member

Not trying to argue, but I've had 2 other people drive the car, asked them if anything was strange, and they confirmed that there is a kick. I'll take it in to a local shop and see if they can diagnose the issue.

The kick started after I cleaned out my EGR ports so I'm assuming there's a leak somewhere or something's up with the throttle body.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Sketch o5

Sketch o5 Señor Greengo

oh alright, well then if there's a kick, there's a kick haha. definitely shouldn't be related to the evap canister thing though, so maybe you're right about the work you did affecting it. hopefully you get everything sorted though, i bet that's a little bit annoying haha.

3. Clonerenolc

Clonerenolc Well-Known Member

4. whitetiger1062

whitetiger1062 New Member

Hi, I'm new here and I was looking at this thread I need to replace my Evap Canister and i can see that there is no pictures or diagram on here any more could it be possible if you could repost pictures and diagram ? It would help me a great deal thank you.

5. Rusty Accord

Rusty Accord Well-Known Member

Yup, noticed this thread is now worthless since the pics are gone. I was wanting to see where that 1 bolt was so I do do this job on my own car since I have a PO1457 code and a PO420 code (cat low threshold).
    Photobucket really did a number on a lot of threads.